MR005W Coagulation, Flocculation And Settling Pilot Plant Educational Equipment Vocational Training Equipment Water Treatment Trainer
Coagulation flocculation - settling processes are generally used to separate colloids from water, as in this case natural settling speed is too slow to obtain a sufficient clarification.
This plant enables to study the coagulation, flocculation and settling processes separately or simultaneously and it mainly consists of a stirred feed tank, of two tanks for flocculant and coagulant, of a stirred coagulation tank, of a stirred flocculation tank and of a plate settler.
Process control, data acquisition and supervision are automatically carried out by a microprocessor controller and by a specific control and supervision software that enables the remote control of various
• Framework of AISI 304 stainless steel with castors
• Cylindrical feed tank of transparent methacrylate for the water to be treated with submersible pump and capacity of 300 l
• Feed tank of transparent methacrylate for coagulant with capacity of 60 l
• Feed tank of glass for flocculant, provided with hot-plate magnetic stirrer, with capacity of 0.5 l
• Coagulation reactor of borosilicate glass, equipped with motor-driven stirrer (0 to 300 r.p.m.), with capacity of 30 l
• Flocculation reactor of borosilicate glass, equipped with motor-driven stirrer (0 to 100 r.p.m.), with capacity of 8 l
• Rectangular settler of transparent methacrylate with conical bottom and movable plates for its operation in co current and counter-current
• Flowmeter of AISI 304 stainless steel for measuring feed flow rate with range of 30 to 300 l/h
• Flowmeter of coagulant feed with range of 2 to 20 l/h
• Feed screw pump with casing and screw of AISI 316 stainless steel and fl ow rate of 0 to 200 l/h
• Electronic frequency variator for screw pump
• Gear feed pump of AISI 316 stainless steel for coagulant, with flow-rate of 0 to 50 l/h
• Metering pump of flocculant, with flow rate of 0 to 200 ml/h
• Switchboard IP55, complying with EC conformity mark, including plant synoptic and ELCB
• Digital microprocessor PID controller, with two control loops
• Supervision software for Windows: it enables to control ON-OFF signals, analog signals coming from PID controller, realtime trend and historical trend
Dimensions: 1800 x 800 x 2700 mm
Weight: 300 kg
THEORETICAL – PRACTICAL –EXPERIMENTAL HANDBOOK
Installation, Training and Commisisoning is required.